Business and Commercial Litigation
Cummings & Lockwood litigators represent Fortune 500 corporations, regional companies and Connecticut-based businesses in complex commercial litigation matters. Clients of all sizes from a broad range of industries seek our experienced counsel to represent their interests in actions before state, federal and appellate courts.
The breadth of our Business and Commercial Litigation practice allows us to provide knowledgeable and experienced representation in a variety of areas, including:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Conversion and theft
- Franchise disputes
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Officers and directors’ liability
- Restrictive covenants/non-competition violations
- Securities violations
- Antitrust violations
- Shareholder derivative actions
- Tax litigation
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
Cummings & Lockwood - The Choice for sophisticated legal counsel.