Cummings & Lockwood Attorneys in Connecticut and Florida Named The Best Lawyers in America for 2016
August 17, 2015
Cummings & Lockwood is pleased to announce that 18 of its attorneys in Connecticut and Florida have been listed in The Best Lawyers in America 2016. Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence.
"We are very pleased that so many of the attorneys in our Connecticut and Florida offices have been nationally recognized for their significant professional accomplishments across all of our practice groups," commented Jonathan B. Mills, Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director Cummings & Lockwood.
Attorneys who received this honor include the following:
- John W. Cannavino, Commercial Litigation
- Michael J. Hinton, Real Estate Law
- Nancy P. Marx, Non-Profit / Charities Law
- Jonathan B. Mills, Real Estate Law
- John R. Musicaro, Jr., Trusts and Estates
- Conrad Teitell, Non-Profit / Charities Law, Trusts and Estates
- Howard S. Tuthill III, Trusts and Estates
- Gayle B. Wilhelm, Litigation - Trusts and Estates; Trusts and Estates
- B. Cort Delany, Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Trusts and Estates
- Douglas H. Olin, Trusts and Estates
- Edward F. Rodenbach, Trusts and Estates
- Gina D. Silvestri, Trusts and Estates
West Hartford, CT:
- Todd L. Bradley, Trusts and Estates
- Deborah L. Russell, Trusts and Estates
Bonita Springs, FL:
Best Lawyers® is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey, which includes over 79,000 leading attorneys eligible to vote. To date, they have received more than 6.2 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in similar practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has call Best Lawyers® "The most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."