17 Cummings & Lockwood Attorneys Have Been Named 2017 Connecticut Super Lawyers and 2017 Rising Stars
Cummings & Lockwood is pleased to announce that 12 attorneys have been selected 2017 Connecticut Super Lawyers and five attorneys have been chosen as 2017 Rising Stars.
“We are very pleased that so many of our attorneys in Connecticut have been acknowledged for their outstanding professional achievements,” commented Jonathan B. Mills, Firm-wide Chairman and Managing Director of Cummings & Lockwood.
The following attorneys have been selected as a 2017 Connecticut Super Lawyer:
- Laura W. Beck, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- B. Cort Delany, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- Gina D. Silvestri, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- John W. Cannavino, Business Litigation (Stamford)
- John F. Carberry, Civil Litigation: Defense (Stamford)
- Daniel G. Johnson, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Michael P. Kaelin, Estate & Trust Litigation (Stamford)
- Jonathan B. Mills, Real Estate (Stamford)
- John R. Musicaro, Jr., Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Howard S. Tuthill III, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
West Hartford Office:
- Paul L. Bourdeau, Estate & Probate (West Hartford)
- Heather J. Rhoades, Estate & Probate (West Hartford)
The following attorneys have been selected as 2017 Rising Stars:
- Daniel P. Fitzgerald, Estate & Probate (Greenwich)
- David T. Martin, Business Litigation (Stamford)
- Katherine A. McAllister, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Andrew Brett Seiken, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
- Rachel Rhein Zarghami, Estate & Probate (Stamford)
About Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates based on 12 indicators, and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. All attorneys first go through the Super Lawyers selection process. Those who are not selected to the Super Lawyers list, but meet either one of the Rising Stars eligibility requirements, then go through the Rising Stars selection process.